Monday, January 16, 2012

SmsGuard Pro



SmsGuard ProA good app to block someone's sms,moving them to junk box or delete directly without notification.
Block texts which have special KEYWORD you set.
"I hate him, so I block him! "
"I hate junk sms, so I block them! "

V3.0.0 For android 1.6 or above, you can block text without changing notification.

Any issue please email me.


Tags: sms blocker, sms filter,filter,mobile firewall, sms manager, black baller, black list


Latest version: 3.1.0 (for Android version 2.1 and higher)

Download file :
  1. Sharebeast
  2. Hotfile
  3. Hitfile
  4. Uploading
  5. Uploadic
  6. Oron
  7. Yunfile
  8. Uploadstation 
  9. Uploaded
  10. Filefactory
  11. Depositfile
  12. Ziddu 1 / 2
  13. Market Appbrain
  14. Market Android

Artikel Terkait

0 comments:

Post a Comment